Well! Like many other fellow bloggers in blog-istan, i too have been bitten by the 'tag' bug. And the bug being, none other than Mishtizaa (check out http://www.whimsicalmews.blogspot.com/). Thank you dear, not only for biting me, but also for enlightening me about what exactly this 'tag' thing means! Okay now don't give me that look! I admit that despite those endless hours i spent on blogging and reading other's blogs, during the past 70 days, I did'nt really care to find out what a 'tag' is, untill ofcourse, i met my messiah!
So, finally, here it goes...
Life Ten Years Ago -Was damn fun and carefree. I was just about 11 years old and in 5th or 6th grade. Middle school somehow gave a feeling of seniority to me! Though i used to cover all that up with my silly acts. School was damn fun. We studied religiously but played even harder! I still remember, how eagerly we used to wait for the 'games' period. By the time the day at school ended and i returned home (thanks to the 'nanda' school bus), my grandmother often failed to recognize me. Hair all messed up as if i had just had an electric shock; Tie hanging along my back, belt buckle oscillating in air; Shirt all tucked out of the pants and shoe laces conspiring to toss me off the ground! And adding to her fury, i straightaway put the TV on without even changing my clothes!
I was a kid back than! Well i still am, to a large extent!
I was in 11th then. And those were quite exciting times. I inadvertently, fell in and out of love. There were crushes abound as the bubbling hormones in my body did'nt quite seem to loose their fizz! Waise i grew up to be quite diligent and well-behaved, and you can say, a bit chivalrous. I was adjudged as the Student Editor of our school magazine. I still can't forget our english teacher, Rama Joshi mam's intermittent bursts of hyperactivity! But she was really sweet to me. Being a part of the school office bearers team was damn fun. In the name of official meetings, we bunked classes and had samosas in the canteen, and that too for just Rs.2! Just Imagine!!! Hehe! This was the time when i made friends for life. One of the best times of my life, and probably the most self-satisfying as i achieved a lot during that period.
Life Five Years Ago -
Life Five Years Ago -
Life Tomorrow -
Tomorrow, as in 29th Feb, is although a once-in-a-four-year date, but it really won't discourage me from following the same routine - waking up at 10, doing all unavoidable things till 11, loitering around and killing time over the net for the rest of the day. And yes, i will whole-heartedly try to make some headway in my major project.
But if you consider 'tomorrow', as in the years to come - only time will tell! And let it be, coz i'll just like to give my best in whatever i do and will try and stay happy as ever!
Five Locations I'd love to run away to -
1. Another Jal Concert!
2. Yet another Jal Concert immediately after the first one!
3. (Ok.. No Jal this time) Hmm... Sikkim, Munnar, Andamans or Ladakh. Gimme a holiday anytime!
4. College! Yes, you read it right! I want to make most of my last few days at college!
5. C-4E market for a hot plate of momos and chowmein, along with banta(limesoda)... a deadly combo!
Five Bad Habits I have -
(But I don't have so many! Not fair!)
1. Killing time over the internet, doing practically nothing at all.
2. Munching, munching and munching... something or the other, all the time.(I am a big time foodie!)
3. Licking fingers after meal. (Someone has made me realize that i should'nt do it.)
4. Always laughing unnecessarily and uncontrollably. (Though i have worked hard to improve on that!)
5. Sleeping in class lectures. Well you can't really call it a bad habit. Its actually Disaster Management!
Five Things I'll Never Wear -
1. Body Hugging wear - M too fat for those
2. Transparent ones - They are yuck and in any case, i dont have the body for them
3. Bell Bottoms - I hate them!
4. Leaves and twigs
5. Attitude (What an answer! M an genius!)
Five Biggest Joys at this moment -
1. I have my laptop, my music, and my internet connection... all working perfectly for me!
2. M writing this really interesting post which seems to be never ending! And it actually appears like a feat to have written such a huge text already!
3. My loved ones are all around me, or just a buzz away!
4. I can smell aalu-methi being cooked! Yumm!
5. Biggest of em all - Its a holiday tomorrow!!! So i can sleep till late!
Something to achieve by next year -
Happiness and contentment in every respect.
Something that impacted me last year -
Lots. There's one thats coming to my mind - Taare Zameen Par. It gave me my first blog topic!
What will i miss about 2007 -
Its novelty factor. The fact that it was the most happening year for me. Life took many turns. I hope 2008 will be as exciting!
Five things I want to do before i die -
1. Own the best home theater system in the world
2. Venture out into the Brazillian forests and inside the Pyramids
3. Become adept at guitar playing
4. Sing for a music album and in front of a thousand live audience
5. Finish off this post! Hehe!
Am i through with it! Phew! This was LONG! But fun, for sure! Thanx misthtizaa once again.
Ok.. Now i suppose i have to bite other blabbering bloggers.
Umang and Gauri... your turn!